About Me - Katie Walsh

Friday 19 December 2014

A few girly last minute gift suggestions

E-vape bubblegum flavour, no nicotine, with a diamonte at the end so cute! From Vape Emporium in Hampstead/London


Blackcurrant Jam Candle 
www.flamingocandles.co.uk
Smells divine!! 

Marc Jacobs Army Two Tone Watch
from Harrods

Urban Decay - Vice 3 eyeshadow palette
That plum colour really makes blue eyes stand out!! Used this on my birthday.

Younique 3D mascara
No need to use fake eyelashes with this new fibre mascara! 

Huarache Nike ladies silver trainers

18 carat gold iPad Air from Gold Genie

Personalised rustic slate cheese board
From Treat Relublic
Got bought this for my birthday as I love my cheese! 

I hope this helped! 🎁















2 comments:

  1. The holiday season is a good time to show your appreciation to your love ones through giving gifts. And with these gift suggestions, I think it will be even more special. They all look very beautiful and useful! Particularly the e-cig, which is a great gift for someone who ‘s trying to quit smoking. Thanks for sharing!

    Tracy Hardy @ The Fix Vapor Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. best replica watches

    ReplyDelete